Listed below are our Rental Application Policies
- Each potential adult tenant must completely fill out an application.
- Each applicant consents to a back ground check and verification of information.
- Occupancy limit – no more than two persons per bedroom.
- Management reserves the right to refuse to rent to an applicant for any one of the following reasons:
1. Criminal History
2. Insufficient income (income must be 2.5-3.0 times the amount of rent, depending upon unit)
3. Unable to verify income and/or employment
4. No credit, poor credit, debt in collections or debt owed to past landlords
5. Unstable employment or work record, or recently starting new job
6. Previous eviction(s)
7. Insufficient, unstable or negative housing history
8. Unable to verify information provided on application
- In accordance with MN Fair Housing Act, management cannot discriminate against any potential tenant based on the following:
3. National Origin
5. Family Status
6. Disability recognized by State or Federal Government
- If the application is accepted, but applicant chooses not to lease apartment, the application fee will not be refunded.
- If the application is denied, the application fee will not be refunded, and management will provide the reason for denial, in writing to the address provided, within 14 days after the verification/background check.